Monday, August 16, 2010

Is this evening wear? Or more of a daytime thing?

I like a unique handbag. I have heavy metal, snake print, obnoxious colors, interesting shapes, just about every kind of handbag that screams "look at me". They're mostly jammed in a steamer trunk in my closet.

We've all seen the tiny crystal evening bags shaped like lips or peacocks or some other exotic thing that can't possibly fit your cell phone, cigs, house keys, chapstick, and wallet. And they're $900 zillion dollars on top of the inconvenience.

So the fine folks at Pylones have solved the interesting-shaped-handbag vs. extraordinary cost dilemma with this darling (???) rubber chicken. No, I'm not kidding. And fairly tempted...

Check out their other bits of weirdness too. There are a few kitchen gadgets that are definitely conversation-starters.


No comments:

Post a Comment