Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Budgeting woes

I sat thinking tonight, while having my second 3/4 sleeve tattooed on me, how much money I would have if I wasn't a tattoo enthusiast. I'm sure I would have a spare $4,000 or so per year. Then I got to thinking about how ridiculous it is that I will cough up all this money for tattoos, but won't pay more than $15 for a pair of new dress pants.

I always have a spare pack of cigarettes but never have any food in the house. I will spend gobs of dough on a motorcycle and all the requisite accessories, but can't be bothered to fix the windshield wipers on my car which haven't worked right in months. How did my priorities get so bass-ackwards?

So, on the subject of stupid crap to blow ludicrous amounts of dough on: this. Nothing says "my crotch has something to tell you" like a scrolling LED belt buckle. Volume discounts too!


No comments:

Post a Comment