Friday, November 19, 2010

Keep your lady bits to yourself

I have thought, since the implementation of the full-body airport scan, how I would handle that situation. While I feel it is a gross invasion of privacy, I also feel that the more secure our planes are, the more apt I am to fly somewhere. (At least, presuming I can get a reasonable fare anymore.)

So for those of us that are "shy" there are Flying Pasties! Pasties aren't just for strippers and burlesque dancers anymore. Now you can fly in sticky comfort with all your gear kept to yourself. It's a shame that we've come to this, but I really don't want to drive any more than 8 hours anywhere, and am willing to scrape adhesive from my who-who hair to have the opportunity to get on an airplane in under four hours.


No comments:

Post a Comment