Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Majoring in nothing

I have an art degree. Or rather, I have a degree from an art college. I never declared a major, so effectively, I have a BA in nothing. The college I went to allowed folks with enough credits to graduate "undeclared." Effectively, I have no marketable skills. Stinks when trying to look for jobs, let me tell you.

But apparently, there are Universities (reputable ones, at that) that have courses that are right up my alley. BS that ends with me getting a degree, and ultimately moving on to a job I don't feel I'm qualified for (because I have a degree).

So, if you're looking for a degree in nada to get you that first job as a receptionist for some law firm that's about to go under, check out these classes. You may find your calling. Or something to talk about at parties.




No comments:

Post a Comment