Monday, February 21, 2011

Special panties for when your Aunt comes to town

One afternoon, I was helping set up for an event later that evening, and wasn't feeling great. My friend, let's call her Kathy, asked me what was wrong.

"Ugh," I said, while rubbing my abdomen, "My 'Aunt's' in town..."

"Really?" she said, "how long will she be here?" I raised an eyebrow, and said, "3 to 5 days..."

Kathy then asked,"Is she from Chicago too?"

I responded, "yes, technically. Um, Kathy, I'm on my period."

The lightbulb went off: "Oh! THAT 'Aunt.'"

So rather than try to be coy about why you want to rip your uterus out with a spoon, or why you've been crying at every sad puppy on TV, just put it all on the table. Er, on your drawers.

No more avoiding answering "why aren't you in the mood?" from the BF. He'll get the picture real quick.


No comments:

Post a Comment