Monday, July 25, 2011

Go out with a BANG!

I've joked for years, that when I die, I want to be cremated, and have my ashes dumped (unceremoniously) into Lake Michigan. Sweet Home. Other thoughts have occurred to me though. I heard that you can have your body sent to Japan to be skinned and framed. Considering the number of large tattoos I have, it might be a neat (read: "creepy") way to haunt my eventual children. Imagine "Mom" hanging over the fireplace.

There are tons of other ways to have an unconventional memorial: get shot into space, create a bizarre casket, make a diamond from your ashes, and be enshrined in a coral reef. But I think I've officially settled on this one.

What better way to celebrate your life than with a badass party in death!? Rather than being strewn into the lake I grew up next to, I want to have a raging kegger on the shores of Lake Michigan. No need to pollute the lake with my remains, just send them up in flames. Vikings would totally be jealous.








No comments:

Post a Comment